Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Hadith on 16 August 2010

Today hadith is a little bit long as compared to the previous one. It means "you will be together with whom you love".

  1. This hadith explain that we will be with whom we love in our live in the hereafter.
  2. There are story on which a companion go and told Rasulullah s.a.w, "I afraid that I will not be able to see you in akhirat because you will be placed by Allah at the highest possible heaven while I might be somewhere which is too far away from your place. While I am alive in this world I can get close to you, meeting you at the "masjid", talk to you and I am afraid that I will miss all that in the afterlife".
  3. Rasullulah kept silent until Allah reveal Surah An-Nisa', versus 69; "Those who obey Allah and the Messenger belong with those blessed by Allah; the prophets, the saints, the martyrs, and the righteous. These are the best company".
  4. With this versus it was clearly stated that even if ourselves are not to be mentioned in the Islamic history we can still belong together with these great figures in Islam in the afterlife.
  5. Let us love our prophet Muhammad s.a.w by following the path of Sunnah and insyaAllah we will be together with Him in the hereafter. Amin   

No comments:

Post a Comment