Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

10 August 2010

I have been having this intention of creating some sort of journal for my phD life since I first arrived in Japan. I guess its never materialize until this first post on my phD life. Here are some chronology of my journey up until now.
  1. I have decided to pursuit  for phD a long time ago since SPM. I remember exactly the name of my schoolmate Yusma Bariza. What a name to begin with, and his father was a Professor in UPM if I am not mistaken.
  2. It was not a common thing for you to know so much about your friend's father back then but his father apparently was a Chairman of PIBG for my school. Having such big title in front of his name appears in numbers of school occasion is not one of the way to go unnoticed.
  3. My question to my teacher was "How can a guy entitled to a such titles?"
  4. Then my teacher start to tell me a story that I have a little understanding on it. Coming to my own conclusion, to be entitled to such title I must have a Doctorate.
  5. At that exact moment come the desire for a phD deep inside of me. To think about it, there are a lot of advantages of being a boy. You are so naive and fearless, the only thing that you know is that you just want to have what ever you wish for.
  6. From that moment onwards everything went on as plan, although it was not as smooth as I wished it to be but the journey started.
  7. Here I am now living my own dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment