Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

busted ?? boosted ??

Hi... been a while since the last post >>> I don't know how many more times I will be using these words, kind a short of words for the intro. If you have any suggestion to replace those wording please leave in the comments section.

  1. For those who have reed through my last post should know the hang-over that I suffered earlier this month. Surprisingly, its still there.... a little bit more...
  2. At some point, I am feeling absolutely jaded... emptiness is all I have in my motivation tank... ~~~Allah help me please~~~
  3. All the praise to Him the One and only to be worship for... I got boosted !!! 
  4. The news become a surprise booster for me... My wife is pregnant !!! I repeat... My wife is pregnant !!! Woooohoooo !!! Alhamdulillah... we do not actually expecting it but we accept it with open arms...
  5. From one to three and now the fourth one... I can give you my warranty with 90% confidence level that this time it will be only one and not a twin nor triplet...
  6. Actually we have gone for the medical check last week and the doctor have found only one fetus... it is there to begin its life, may Allah give all His blessing for it to growth and be born in this world, insyaAllah...
  7. Alhamdulillah.... I have got something to push me for finishing this task and may Allah provide me all the strength to finished what have been started... insyaAllah...

No comments:

Post a Comment