Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

flying home !!!

FLYING HOME !!!

  1. InsyaAllah I am going back to M'sia this January. Hohoho!!! Although I am not suppose to be too happy with the financial that involved, but I think I will put that a side this time.
  2. Talking about it financially, it cost a lot of money 。。。。 too much instead 。。。。 the flight tickets itself already cost up to RM 12k 。。。。 as for the bullet train tickets from my place to Narita airport, it cost RM 4k 。。。。 I told you its too much !!!
  3. Whatever the cost is, its already decided 。。。。 I will be going back from 06 Jan ~ 27 Jan 。。。。 three weeks holiday 。。。。
  4. Actually one of the reason for this holiday trip was my love to my wife 。。。。 LOL xD 。。。。feels like vomiting... 
  5. She has been pregnant for more than two months now and craving for too many things 。。。。 abviously a lot of those food cannot be obtain here 。。。。for example "gulai pucuk ubi", "rendang kerang", 。。。。arghhhh!!! mano den nak cokau bondo-bondo ni Lia oiiii 。。。。
  6. Another reason on me myself... I feel like taking a break for a while from my exhausted daily routine... feel jaded already... and more tough time are waiting right in front of me... before I am going through that tough (berpantang) period where I will need to take care of all the kids and the house by myself 。。。。 I think I better take a break for a while 。。。。
  7. For all the relatives, especially on my wife side, please prepare the most delicious meal ever for our visit to your place during this three weeks. I will of course "tumpang sekaki"。。。。 ;D
  8. Lets pray for the safety of our journey and may Allah always bless all of us...

No comments:

Post a Comment