Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Date ? Day ? Event ?

  1. Are you the type of guy who are aware of your birthdays, anniversaries, and other stuffs similar to these? If you are then you are lucky. I have problem memorizing all these thing inside my head. As a result of that, some people think that I am lack sense of caring about others and even being called as a mean person.
  2. I don't blame them and I don't also blame myself, it is just something that I am happy to have along with me. The main reason for this posts written is to appreciate the early birds of my birthday wish. They are my old friend from my primary school; Vikram and Mardiana.
  3. Honestly, I remember my birthday is coming this year. It is because that at the same day, I am having an appointment with my doctor about the stone in my kidney (I will keep you posted about it). But, to have a birthday wishes as early as two days before my actual birthday, it is ********** . (I can actually find a suitable word for it)
  4. Its good to know people are remembering you, although they might be using some modern tools to do so (i.e; facebook, twitter and etc.) it is still something that we should relish to. And I am taking this opportunity to thanks those early birds (Vikram and Mardiana) and I hope we all have a brighter future in front of us, iA.
  5. And for all that have been wishing for my birthday, thank you very much and I will try to do my best to also sending my wish when your time comes. Thank you.
p/s: do not forget to check your birthday base on the Islamic calender. I am sure that we are actually older than what we think we are...

No comments:

Post a Comment